We did a lot of service this week. I'm getting pretty good at chopping wood.
Sorry the letter is short. I spent a lot of time writing an e-mail to try and get a replacement for my shoes.
Cambios [transfers] are next week. I might be training. I'll know by the next time I write.
-Elder Crotzer
p.s. I'm wearing glasses in the photo because I had memorized the song, but I had to close my eyes to be able to focus to play it. The glasses are reflective, so no one could see that my eyes were closed.
Editor's note: The little girl in the picture is not, in fact, truly scared to death by Thomas' playing. She just looks that way. In reality, she was dancing around on stage behind Thomas and he was apparently unaware of her presence. (You know, what with the closed eyes and all...)
And regarding those sunglasses: Yeah, sure, Thomas. We know you and we know that you like to wear those sunglasses -- even indoors! -- because you think they look cool. Even a mission hasn't changed that about you. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment