This week we had a baptism in Rio Bueno. Two young adults got baptized, and they will be a huge strength to the branch. I say branch, but there are more than 100 people that attend Sacrament meeting each Sunday. It is definitely one of the bigger units in our mission. I love serving in big wards, because there are lots of leaders. Leaders are people who take the initiative to solve problems, without waiting for someone to tell them what to do.
We are teaching three complete families right now. Two of them need to get married, but we are really excited for the tremendous progress that we have seen. Hopefully they will be able to enter the waters of baptism in October.
Thank you, Mama, for the email you wrote. I loved it. It made me want to laugh at the little cliche characteristics of the family and cry because I miss you all. Happy Birthday Madelyn! It sounds like your piano skills are impressive. I can't wait to hear about it.
Love you,
-Elder Crotzer
No comments:
Post a Comment