Monday, October 6, 2014

Rio Bueno -- Week 10

This week ended in a fantastic general conference.  I love to hear the General Authorities speak.  They have so much knowledge and wisdom.  The spiritual high that Conference leaves you with is so great.

After the Sunday evening session, we had a super spiritual lesson with a family in which we committed them to get married.  It was definitely one of the best lessons we've had here in Rio Bueno.

I'm really glad that I'm out of the mission office.  For the past few weeks, serving a mission has been legitimately fun.  It's been a blast.


Skipping rocks?  Swatting bugs?  No clue.
We've asked Thomas to send info regarding his pics.

I love being engaged in the Lord's cause, and being worthy of the guidance of His Spirit.  The enhanced abilities that come from the Gift of the Holy Ghost are really cool.  Being able to teach clearly in another language, or speak and present in front of a crowd in another language, or bless and comfort in another language is an awesome experience.  I can't take credit for any of those things, because they are gifts from a loving Heavenly Father to those who are anxiously engaged in His Work.

All that God asks is that we remain worthy of those gifts, and that we use them wisely, in accordance with his will.

Love you,
-Elder Crotzer

No comments: