Monday, October 7, 2013

Leaving for Chile!

Hello all,

Sorry I did not have the opportunity to send out an email last week.  Some other matters were more urgent and needed attending to, and I only get one hour a week for email time.  This week I only have about 10 minutes to email, as I am about to get on a plane to Chile!  Next time you will hear from me is next Monday.  It will probably be the most stressful, fun, and challenging week of my life, but I know I'm going to love it.

The last two weeks in the CCM have been amazing.  I love the opportunity I have almost everyday to hear inspiring messages from our teachers and leaders.  Mi español es mas o menos ok, pero la primera semana será un desafio probablemente.  I just know that I'm going to get a native companion that doesn't speak any English.  Pero está todo bien!

My flight is about 14 hours from Mexico City to Santiago, then from Santiago to Puerto Monte.  Then a two hour bus ride to Osorno.  It will be an adventure!

I love you all.

More next week,

-Elder Thomas Crotzer

Editor's notes:  For those of you who don't speak Spanish (and don't know how to use Google Translate), here is what Thomas says.  "My Spanish is more or less ok, but the first week is probably going to be a challenge.  But it is all good!"

No comments: