Monday, December 16, 2013

¡Hola de Chile!

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't written too much.  The hour goes by quickly.

First off, thank you so much for the letters that you continue to write me.  You cannot know how much support I get from them.

The opportunity for us to talk through Skype is coming up.  I'm going to be at a member's house on the 25 of December.  At 3:00 PM in Puerto Montt, Chile (11:00 in New Mexico?), I'll be able to talk with you through Skype for 45 minutes.  If this time doesn't work for you, email me back before Monday, and be ready to reply to my emails on Monday.  The days that we can do it are the 23, 24, and 25 of December.  Gracias.

I was stupid and I didn't bring photos of my family to Chile.  Please send me photos of the family and everyone, doing fun activities, or just sitting still is good too!

If you guys are struggling to find things to write about, I would really enjoy hearing about what you learned in Family Home Evening, or your scripture study, or at Church that week.  Papa, I would love to hear how your calling is going, and how you strengthened a family in the ward or in the home teaching, or how your missionary efforts are going!

I love you all.  Enjoy the photo!


[Rough translation:  The missionaries in the field wish you a Merry Christmas!]

-Elder Crotzer

No comments: